Abbi was born and raised in Albuquerque, NM. She moved to Durango in 2001 after graduating from New Mexico State University with a degree in Urban and Regional Planning. While in college, she worked as an assistant for one of the top-producing agents and obtained her NM Real Estate license in 2000. In 2001 she decided that a career in real estate was calling and began working at The Wells Group with Joe Bob McGuire. Abbi is a third generation realtor, where sales and customer service have been ingrained in her from an early age. Whether working with buyers or sellers, her professionalism and integrity are evident in her work ethic and passion for the business. She is consistently in the Top 10 Brokers of the Durango Area Association of Realtors and focuses on single family residential sales with a focus on luxury homes. In addition, she has experience and expertise with land, ranch, commercial leasing & sales, development properties, investment/multifamily. With over 20 years of experience coupled with working for the most reputable and respected real estate brokerage in Durango, Abbi will put her valuable negotiation and transaction management skills to work for you.
Outside of work, Abbi loves living in Durango where her and her husband, John, own real estate, investment and personal alike. They can be found appreciating the many outdoor activities of Southwest Colorado with their sons, Logan and Jack.
- Licensed in NM 2000-2006
- Licensed in CO 2001-Present
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Member Durango Area Association of Realtors
- Member Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Community Service Award, The Wells Group
- Growth Achievement Award, The Wells Group
- Past President Durango Early Learning Center
- Active volunteer for Mountain Middle School and St. Columba School